Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Parent Pinterest Pack!

So... I was procrastinating today on grading some math papers... not an unusual occurrence  for me, by the way...

I started thinking about all the projects I still want to do with my kiddos before the end of the year.  We have Dr. Seuss' birthday, Earth Day, and Poem in Your Pocket Day, just to name a few!

As my head swam, I began to think about how in the world I was going to get it all done. Well, alone, I can't.  




I make it no secret that I'm not a fan of Pinterest; it's just not organized enough for me.  I'll just leave it at that.  I fully recognize, however, that there are tons of fantastic ideas found on Pinterest that can be used in the classroom.  Well, I decided that I need to rely on these AMAZING  parents I have that are Pinterest users, and seek their help!

So, 
"Parent Pinterest Pack" was born.

It is my hope that our page can be a place where we organize our thoughts, post cool links/ideas, and determine teams to get it all done.  I'm super excited about it, so much so that I'm sharing it on the same day I've launched it!  I just added it to my class Weebly site and set it up as a blog - easy peasy.


Here it is -  "Parent Pinterest Pack."


I have asked for feedback from parents. So far, they like it.  I'm sure we will make changes as we go.  I'm always a fan of a techie tool when you can use it WITHOUT  usernames, passwords, etc.

Let me know what you think after you take a look at it, as well as suggestions for improvement.

Now, back to those math papers...

No comments:

Post a Comment