Sunday, July 14, 2013

My 4th Grade Teacher Met My 4th Graders...

I always love eRev...
It's always a highlight of my summer of elearning!

This year was no exception.  My eLeaders just knocked it out of the park again in the Digital Playground!  We love teaching teachers!  I'll share some fun stories during eRev13 in another post.  Stay tuned!

In all my years of teaching, I've taught all grade levels K - 8th.
Since I've been at Oak Hill, I've always felt so blessed to teach 4th graders!  Nine-year-olds are just a blast!  I love watching them grow, change, and mature throughout every school year.  I love their honesty, and I appreciate the fact that they challenge me and push me to me better than the day before.  If I'm not - they definitely let me know.

While we were playing in the Media Center/Digital Playground during eRev13, my 4th grade teacher, Mr. Richmond, came in to visit!  Imagine my surprise when I saw him!  Wow!  He shared with me that he will be entering his 42nd year of teaching!  Wowzers!  

Of course, I had to grab him and my kiddos and take a picture!


My 4th grade teacher, along with my 4th graders!!!
7.11.13

What a magical moment!  How many teachers today get to introduce their teachers to their students?

Thanks, eRev!  Just another blessing among many that occurred this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment