Thursday, November 13, 2014

That Day We Went to College...



Wow!  What a day!
 
Some of my eLeaders and I returned to my beloved alma mater, Indiana State University, on Saturday, November 1st, to participate in their annual gathering of amazing teachers, Sycamore Educators Day!  We had such a blast!

It was an emotional day for me, as I reflected on so many great memories spent on that campus many years ago.  It was in that very building - what is now the Bayh College of Education - that I decided to become a teacher!  Back then, it was the University Lab School.  I'm so thankful for the incredible professors I had, who taught me more about life than about passing the next test.  Some of those professors had such an impact on me, that I make sure I stay in touch with them.  They still hear from me during "Teacher Appreciation Week" each year.
It was a beautiful day to teach teachers!
We had fun sharing our favorite techie tools with teachers, and learning from them too!  If you'd like to see what we shared, click this link and it will take you to our presentation slides.  Enjoy!


Our t-shirts had the hashtag!




No comments:

Post a Comment